We have so much infrastructure work to do! That might be the understatement of the century. That said, there are some really important District 2 needs being addressed in 2019. Click the link below for the FULL list of infrastructure projects happening this year, plus the ones already planned through 2020-2022. The link also includes project costs.
- 91st St from Ditch Rd to Westfield BlvdKeystone Ave. over White River (0409F) STP FY2023 *
- Monon Trail over Kessler Blvd
- College Avenue over the Canal (1103F) STP FY2023
- Westfield Blvd over IWC Canal (1101F) STP FY 2020
- Safe Routes to Schools – Immaculate Heart/Center for Inquiry FY 2019
- Safe Routes to Transit – North HSIP FY2020
- Monon Trail from 10th Street to 96th Street CN/INS TAP FY 2020
*NOTE: Importantly, 91st Street from Ditch Rd to Westfield Blvd is on this year’s list! I know there are new requests for improving 91st all the way to Haverstick, particularly addressing the collapsing guardrail and shoulder. While the extension (Westfield to Haverstick) won’t be included on this year’s list, I will work to be sure DPW addresses the guardrail/shoulder option with repair work in the meantime. Thank you to Nora Alliance for bringing this to my attention.